Open Days at Eurolink & Training Link Online in Sheffield
We arrange open Saturdays every few weeks to enable potential students to visit us, have lunch, find out more about us and sample course material.
You are very welcome to attend one of these sessions where you will
- be able to experience a hands on taster of modular sample course material both online and postal
- meet a senior tutor and staff who will explain the contents and range of courses, the way they are designed and how they generate a higher level of teacher skills leading to greater job opportunities
- find out about course accreditation by ACTDEC and the value of accreditation
- learn about the additional teaching practice opportunities available
- discover how it's possible to progress from Certificate to Advanced Diploma
- ask questions about the programmes, course assessment or any other aspect concerning Eurolink and Training Link Online courses
- learn about the wide range of jobs on offer from Europe to China
We provide a buffet lunch at 12.30 followed by the Open Day programme which usually finishes around four o'clock.
These Open Days are completely free and there is no obligation to sign up for a course. Naturally we hope that some participants will, nevertheless, enrol on one of the courses offered.
The next Open Day will be held on
Saturday 28th November 2009
A map, directions of how to reach us and further information will be sent to registered participants by post or e-mail.
PLEASE NOTE: Open days are really only suitable for UK residents who are relatively nearby although all are welcome.To register:
Please note that we will not give or sell your personal details to any third party or hold them longer than necessary.